Saturday, March 28, 2009

people honk at me

People honk at me all the TIME now. I love it - there's nothing funnier than somebody honking at me while I'm dropping off a passenger or picking someone up. Do they really think it's gonna change what I do? I gotta make mine! Used to be back when I was a regular citizen and someone would honk at me, I'd get nervous and jumpy and flustered. Now I just laugh my ass off and hope that they see me laughing.

I picked up a guy at the airport yesterday who started a company that does online booking and cell phone payments for cabs, which then go immediately into your expense account. Needless to say, we had a great talk about lots of stuff, but most important was that they try all their new products with Red Top because he says they are the best run cab company in the country. Looks like I lucked out getting into Red Top.

No comments:

Post a Comment